Friday, October 9, 2009

Halloween Costumes

I know everyone's on a big kick to make your own Halloween costumes this year, but with the slumping economy also comes amazing deals.  Check out Bed Behavior's sale for instance.  They've got 18 sexy costumes for $20!

3 Wishes also has some amazing deals for under $20 with free shipping!!

Personally I still don't know what I'm going to be... I went as a kissing booth last year and I guess I could just re-use it or does that seem too tacky?  I used it for a party down in San Diego last year before I moved back home to LA, and after a nasty breakup with my ex I've got completely new friends, I don't think I've even shown them this costume yet.

Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I love this costume:) I bet you got alot of kisses:) Hold on...I think I have 25 cents ;)

    ReplyDelete