Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Super girl!


I'm heading to a Halloween party Saturday that could very well get out of hand and didn't want to risk destroying my Kissing Booth costume from last year.  With that in mind I stopped in a party store this afternoon and picked up this little number.  I paid a little more than they have it online but I waited until 3 days before to decide what to do so it's too late to order it.  Oh well.

Includes: Dress/Belt/Cape, Boot tops.  The sweet girl at the store recommended gluing the boot tops to a pair of heels so nobody would notice the boots aren't all one piece so I ran by my favorite little thrift store and bought a $9 pair of stripper heels with a thick red base!

Only problem I can see is that the top is almost see-through, but the party is being hosted by the same guys I was with before, so I don't really see that as an issue!  Should be a blast, there are supposed to be upwards of 100 people there so I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment