Friday, October 30, 2009

Ugh

You ever have one of those days where it seems the stars are all aligned against you?  Now string 3-4 of those together...  I hate to be all doom and gloom and I'm certainly not looking for a pity party, but I'm just so sick of being pulled in 90 different directions.  Sean's wife keeps calling at all hours and I talked to Verizon support mid-morning yesterday but they couldn't get me another 310 number and I'm so not a 323 kinda girl.  I need to just go down and visit their retail store and see what they can do for me.

After being up 30+ hours from Wednesday morning I was finally able to fall asleep yesterday afternoon, I was watching Adam Sandler and Chris Farley movies all yesterday afternoon trying to laugh a little and lighten my mood.  I passed out sometime during Tommy Boy because when I woke up this morning the intro was stuck in it's perpetual loop.  If I never have to hear him sing "fat guy in a little coat" again it'll be just fine by me.

I'm heading to meet with the financial planner this afternoon, I don't go see the judge again until next Friday but want to have a firm grasp on my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment