Friday, October 16, 2009

So tired.....

Got home about 6 hours ago, tired but not quite ready to sleep.  Stayed up for a couple hours until about 6am and finally crawled into bed.  It's now 9:30 and I've had enough...   Actually, let me back up a little...


So Sunday evening I decided to take the week off just from sheer exhaustion...   I've done 3 photo shoots in the last 10 days and decided I could use a little R&R...  Since Wednesday I have argued constantly with Dad's lawyers about a myriad of issues, discovered my asshole of a boyfriend was a two-timing piece of dogshit, and had my car broken into... twice!   Now the lawyer's are calling me back to argue some more...  No, not today.. today I don't have time for any of you idiots....  I'm going back to sleep.....


Worst week ever?  No, but it's certainly getting up there.  Turning the phone off, turning the computer off, and going to sleep.  I have a meeting scheduled for 9am Monday to go over Dad's financial affairs in court, I very may well sleep till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment