Thursday, October 8, 2009

Piano lessons

So several months ago I sat down at a piano for the first time in almost 10 years, excited to get the proverbial show on the road I called some piano teachers and just hired the first one that sounded like she knew what she was doing that met my price and schedule.

Fast forward to yesterday afternoon where I get yelled at by this shrew of an old woman for not practicing my lessons when she's not here. I know I need to practice.. and I did some but I'm not trying to be a concerto pianist here... so I fired her.

Calling potential piano teachers and setting up interviews, would like someone more my mindset. I just want to learn to play well, and if they happen to be sexy and maybe be bi... well then that'd just rock my panties off, literally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment